Nunyuns is locally owned and operated by husband and wife team Kristine and Paul. A neighborhood bakery and café located in the heart of the Old North End in Burlington, Nunyuns is comfortable and a real community gathering place. Nunyuns serves breakfast and lunch, as well as a wide variety of sweet and savory treats to eat in or grab & go. Nunyuns’ regular menu is simple, and allows more creativity with specials and baked goods. Nunyuns’ food is made with attention to detail, and everything is made from scratch using quality ingredients. We recreate recipes from childhood, as well as develop and adapt new ones. We make food that is fun.
Our food comes from Arethusa Farm, New Farms for New Americans, Rhapsody Tempeh, Sheffield Farms Seitan, King Arthur Flour, Cabot (butter, sour cream, cheddar), Fuller Family Sugaring (maple syrup), Shadow Cross Farms, Madhouse Munchies, Boars Head Brand meats. We also forage ourselves for wild onions, fiddleheads and blackberries.
We’re committed to supporting Burlington’s wonderful Old North End community, by providing sponsorship for or participating in…
- support farmers from the Intervale
- support the Old North End Farmer’s Market
- member of the Old North End Arts & Business Network
- support VT Community Garden Network
- support Sustainability Academy and Integrated Arts Academy through donations
- support local artists by giving them a venue to display their work
- support the Ramble